We offer a variety of 6-week programs that will give you EVERYTHING YOU NEED to get on your writing path!
Please check back often to see what new courses are being offered.
Inner Critic Relief
Write your way into healing and thriving for your life and your art.
Jump in for a SIX WEEK DEEP-DIVE that will revolutionize your relationship with the critical voices in your head currently sabotaging your intentions and making you feel like a failure!
The “inner critic” is not just a voice inside your head that tells you your art is crap? It’s also the voice that says such things as:
- The laundry is more important than your creativity
- Your children will feel abandoned if you spend time doing something you love
- You don’t have talent
- You aren’t interesting
- You aren’t kind
- You are damaged
- You’ll never recover from your pain
- You will be poor
- You have to make everyone happy
- You will be abandoned
- Anything that doesn’t make money isn’t worth your time
- Your family hates you (or will hate you if you write your book)
Any thought or emotional energy which creates pain or brokenness is the so-called Inner Critic and these energies significantly decrease our happiness and our creative productivity. But are they telling us the truth? And more importantly, after living with them for decades, can we free ourselves from them?
There IS a way to get out from under a heavy burden of negativity and grief and to activate FREEDOM and FLOW.
Join us for a 6-week deep-dive
Inner Critic Relief (a $1500 value offered at a 75% discount for $497)
- What the inner critic actually IS, why it attacks you, and why it is stopping up your flow, happiness, and creativity
- How to change your relationship with SEVEN types of painful energies and inner messages
- How to heal your woundedness with writing techniques proven to activate hope, wisdom, and creativity
- How to activate your creative Inner Wisdom so you can write (or paint or bake or garden) with abandon, freedom, and joy
- How to be completely unaffected by the EXTERNAL critics (dead or alive) who have maligned you or your work
- How to USE the voices in your head to improve your writing (or painting, etc.)
- How to push through both inner and outer barriers (time limitations and family obligations) in your writing
- Bonus: How to write about trauma (in poetry, memoir, or fiction) without retraumatizing yourself
- Bonus: How to turn your life story into something other people would want to read
Learn a revolutionary and proven way to WRITE YOUR WAY INTO HEALING AND GREATER CREATIVITY. This SIX-WEEK deep-dive into a writing mechanism that literally activates hope, flow, wisdom, courage, and clarity will revolutionize your relationship with your Inner Critic and will activate your creativity as never before.
When: Program start dates vary. Please subscribe or check back for the next session.
$1500 On a limited reduction for $497.00
To sign up, please use the PayPal button on this page. You will receive an email confirmation from PayPal confirming your payment. Once you pay, you will automatically be redirected back to this website to a page with information on how to join the workshop and your first Bonus Video.
If you don’t get redirected back to this website, please email email@example.com and let us know the “redirect” did not work. We will send you the information you need.
Let’s free up your ability to create the life you want!!
PS: This deep-dive is right for you whether your creative outlet is writing, painting, cooking, or gardening. All are welcome, whether or not you identify yourself as a “writer.”
**PPS: All sessions are recorded so you will miss NOTHING**
Platform and Performance
Are you ready to rock your book sales? As you know, creating a platform and learning how to market your books and associated services or products is key to getting your message into the world and making money with that message. And why write a book if you don’t want to get your message into the hands of those who need to hear it?
Let’s get started on the journey together. Let’s build platform and sell books!
Join us for an intensive 6-week VIRTUAL deep-dive that will give you what you need to take that book you’re writing and get it into the hands of the readers who are waiting for it!
Who is this course for:
Anyone who plans on selling their book to readers someday.
What does our Platform and Performance Course teach you to do?
- Get clarity about your goals for the life of your book
- Put the technology in place to launch your book
- Become proficient at creating and utilizing various platform-building tools (including social media)
- Create a roadmap to your back-end products or services
- Engage with potential readers even before the book is in print
- Sell books, because that’s the point
What we’ll cover:
- What is a platform and why do you need one?
- Three critical elements of an author’s online platform
- How an author builds a following/readership—-here we discuss generosity, the best ways to engage in online communities, how to develop a mailing list, and how offering services to your readers can help you gain more of them
- Knowing your audience and identifying language that will reach them
- How to create money-making opportunities related to your book
Six 1.5-hour consecutive classes each month with discussion on topics listed above and done-for-you worksheets and tools.
Below are our dates for the program. Keep in mind this is a VIRTUAL program and all classes and discussions will be recorded, so you’ll never miss a thing!!
To sign up, please use the Paypal button on this page. You will receive an email confirmation from PayPal confirming your payment. Once you pay, you will automatically be redirected back to this website to a page with information on how to join the workshop.
If you don’t get redirected back to this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the “redirect” did not work. We will send you the information you need.
Books That Help Others
Starting in February…
There are a lot of good reasons to write a non-fiction book. Here are a few I’ve heard from you:
- You have specialized knowledge of something you’d like to consolidate and get out into the world.
- You know your expertise can make a difference in people’s lives.
- You need a book you can use to create credibility for your coaching or consulting business.
Writing a book based on your knowledge of your field of specialization is a great way to organize the work you’ve done over the years in your field and to offer that work to those who need it in a concise and cogent form. But figuring out how to structure both your material and your writing life can be less than straightforward at first glance.
Join The Narrative Project for an online six-week deep-dive course to give you the tools you need to get started on writing the book you have in your heart to bring to life. This course will take place on six consecutive Fridays at 10am Pacific Time starting February 2020. We’ll use the Zoom platform and will record all classes so you can watch them later should you need to miss the live meetings. Handouts, templates, and class notes will also be provided.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The different micro-genres of non-fiction and how to know what KIND of book you want to write.
- How to create a chapter by chapter plan that will serve as the best scaffolding for your particular material and will keep you on track as you write.
- The different possible elements of a chapter and which ones are best for YOUR material.
- How to structure your writing life so that you actually get the book DONE.
- How to handle client stories ethically.
- Pros and cons of different publishing options.
- How to write a book proposal and look for a publisher.
- Overview of what an “author’s platform” is and why you need one even though you are an expert in your field.
If this sounds like just what you need, consider jumping in! Your book deserves to be written and the people you serve deserve to have it in their hands as a resource ASAP.
Books That Help Others