I’m going to brag for a minute. When I started The Narrative Project six years ago, I knew I would need to find the BEST coaches to support our writers. And I have. Our coaching team is a team of smart, warm, talented women who hold our writers’ feet to the fire with kindness, encouragement, and faith in the writing process.
Our coaches are also authors and leaders and business owners outside of their work with us at TNP. And one of our badass rockstar coaches is bringing her expertise to us for a discussion on Podcasts as Platform on November 1 at 5:00pm Pacific Time. That’s right, Betsy Graziani Fasbinder, a genre-jumping, thrice-published author with a novel (Fire & Water), a memoir (Filling Her Shoes), and a how-to (From Page to Stage: Inspiration, Tools, and Public Speaking Tips for Writers) to her credit, is going to guide us as we:
- Learn the wonderful, the terrible, and sometimes expensive truth about hosting a podcast
- Discover podcast listening as a way to gain support, information, and inspiration for their writing
- Gather tips for finding podcasts that want us as guests
- Discuss tips for being a desirable podcast guest
- Learn a few ways to be a major pain to podcast hosts so you’ll never get invited back
And she is offering us this 1.5 hour zoom class at such a reasonable cost, I just want to say… DO NOT MISS THIS!! Betsy knows her stuff and she is
In addition to her writing her own stories, Betsy features the stories of others on her weekly podcast, The Morning Glory Project: Stories of Determination. She knows what she’s talking about and she’s going to share her knowledge with us.
See you there!
PS: Class will be recorded and the recording will be sent out to enrollees.