Are you ready to rock your book sales? As you know, creating a platform and learning how to market your books and associated services or products is key to getting your message into the world and making money with that message. And why write a book if you don’t want to get your message into the hands of those who need to hear it? Let’s get started on the journey together. Let’s build platform and sell books! Join us for an intensive 6-week VIRTUAL deep-dive that will give you what you need to take that book you’re writing and get it into the hands of the readers who are waiting for it!
Who is this course for:
Anyone who plans on selling their book to readers someday. What does our Platform and Performance Course teach you to do?
- Get clarity about your goals for the life of your book
- Put the technology in place to launch your book
- Become proficient at creating and utilizing various platform-building tools (including social media)
- Create a road map to your back-end products or services
- Engage with potential readers even before the book is in print
- Sell books, because that’s the point
What we’ll cover:
- What is a platform and why do you need one?
- Three critical elements of an author’s online platform
- How an author builds a following/readership—-here we discuss generosity, the best ways to engage in online communities, how to develop a mailing list, and how offering services to your readers can help you gain more of them
- Knowing your audience and identifying language that will reach them
- How to create money-making opportunities related to your book
Six 1.5-hour consecutive classes each week with discussion on topics listed above and done-for-you worksheets and tools.
All times are on Fridays and Pacific Time.
- July 08, 2022 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- July 15, 2022 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- July 22, 2022 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- July 29, 2022 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- Aug 05, 2022 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- Aug 12, 2022 12:00-1:30 p.m.