A two-hour class to help you assess where you are and get started on the next stage of your work on your manuscript.
What we’ll cover:
Here we are, more than half way through the year. Have you:
- Gotten stuck and can’t keep going?
- Produced a lot of words but not sure what to do with them?
- Gotten through a good portion of your story but not sure where to take the story/material from here?
- Had a successful writing year so far, but don’t know what’s next?
If you said yes to any of these questions, jump on with Cami for a reboot to get:
- A clear way to assess what you need to do next with the material you’ve already written.
- A specific process for beginning revisions without feeling overwhelmed.
- Answers to the question of “what’s next” in your quest to become a published author.
- Inspiration to keep moving forward, even if you’re slogging through the “muddy middle” of your story/project.
Sign up here for only $27. When you sign up, you’ll get a zoom link you need to register on.
Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 6pm PST