How long have you been dabbling with writing a book you’ve got rattling around in your head?
Like so many would-be authors, you’ve got a book you’ve been MEANING to write. But despite your good intentions and your attendance at writing conferences, the book still lives only in your imagination.
The top reasons people do NOT write their books?
- They lack the skills to structure and execute the writing process
- They don’t know WHAT to write because their book concept is half-baked
- They can’t find the TIME to write
- They aren’t sure they’re any good at writing, anyway, or that they have anything relevant to say
If any of the above resonates, join us for the VIP Half-Day Mastermind Session with The Narrative Project’s director, Cami Ostman. Cami will walk a limited number of writers through her ENTIRE ground-breaking “Mastermind Your Book” process.
Space is limited so grab your spot today!
You’ll walk away from this intimate four-hour experience with:
- CLARITY about the trajectory of your WHOLE story, including the list of scenes from the moment your main character’s journey begins to the moment the story comes to a close.
- A PLAN and schedule for the literal act of writing your book.
- CONFIDENCE your story will have meaning for readers.
- INSPIRATION to move forward and FINALLY get that book written.
Date: June 10, 2023
Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm Pacific Time
Location: Bastyr University Campus, Kenmore, WA
DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY to work directly with Cami and the TNP coaches to set you on course to GET YOUR BOOK DONE!
There are no reviews yet.