If you know 2020 is your year to get your book done, but you missed our 2-day FREE workshop addressing the FOUR things you need to put in place to complete your project, join us for a 3-hour VIRTUAL review. Saturday, February 22nd, 9am to noon Pacific Standard Time. From anywhere in the world you can jump on to our Get-Your-Book-Done Recap.
This year, if you follow the plan we’ll offer you in this workshop, you won’t fail to get your book done. Join us by signing up on the Zoom link and you can:
- Find out why YOUR story is important and needs to be written.
- Learn about the four stumbling blocks writers face and how you can crash through them.
- Learn the #1 way to calm your inner critic, so you can keep writing through self doubt.
- Discover the TOP 3 ways to keep your butt in the chair–even when you’re resistant or confused.
- Make an appointment with a coach to mastermind your book so you can walk away with a CLEAR MAP of how to get it done in 2020!
Register on the Zoom link here:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
See you there! Let’s do this thing.