Like many of us who KNOW we have lived through an experience that simply must be written, you’ve probably gotten stuck somewhere along the writing path. Most of us who long to write our memoirs do a lot of PAINFUL stopping and starting.
Are you ready to get your book done?
The Narrative Project 9-month Get-Your-Book-Done program will give you EVERYTHING YOU NEED to complete the first draft of your memoir, and prepare you for developmental edits
The Narrative Project
The Narrative Project is a 9-month live tele-program, which means you get to take part virtually from the comfort of your own home. We enroll a maximum of 24 writers per cohort.
- The cohort works together, offering support and accountability so you can complete your book.
- We teach monthly narrative skills-building classes and offer two in-person retreats, helping you grow, stretch, and become the best writer you can be.
- All sessions are recorded, so you never miss anything, even if you have a scheduling conflict.
- You will be in editorial groups of no more than FOUR writers, guided by published authors, meeting twice monthly to give and receive feedback and critique.
- A secret Facebook group provides and builds community, keeping us connected as we share resources.
- You will receive five individual coaching sessions to support your mindset, organization, skills, stuckness, and more.
And… at the end of the process you are guaranteed publication in an anthology of your peers.
What The Narrative Project will be doing for you and with you:
- Creating an organized writing life that is designed specifically for YOUR personality, temperament, and schedule
- Providing accountability for getting your work done and support for the hard times
- Teaching you story-telling skills that help you craft effective narrative arc, character, theme, scenic depiction, pacing, voice, and dialogue
Because The Narrative Project is an intensive program for writers who are truly ready to *finally* get their books complete, there is a brief application process. Please fill out the application form.