Like many of us who KNOW we have lived through an experience that simply must be written, you’ve probably gotten stuck somewhere along the writing path. Most of us who long to write our memoirs do a lot of PAINFUL stopping and starting.
Are you ready to get your book done?
The Narrative Project 9-month get-your-book-done program will give you EVERYTHING YOU NEED to complete a draft of your memoir that is ready for its final developmental edit in nine months!
The Narrative Project
The Narrative Project is a nine-month live tele-program, which means you take part in it virtually from the comfort of your own home. We enroll a maximum of 24 writers in each cohort.
- The cohort works together to offer support and accountability as they complete their books.
- We teach monthly narrative skills-building classes and offer two in-person retreats that help writers grow and stretch to become the best writers they can be.
- All sessions are recorded, so you never miss anything, even if you have a scheduling conflict.
- Editorial groups of no more than FOUR writers, guided by published authors, meet twice monthly to give feedback and critique.
- And a secret Facebook group is provided to build community and keep us connected as we share resources.
- Five individual coaching sessions support writers as they work with mindset, organization, skills, and stuckness.
And… at the end of the process you are guaranteed publication in an anthology of your peers.
What The Narrative Project will be doing for you
and with you:
- Creating an organized writing life that is designed specifically for YOUR personality, temperament, and schedule
- Providing accountability for getting your work done and support for the hard times
- Teaching you story-telling skills that help you craft effective narrative arc, character, theme, scenic depiction, pacing, voice, and dialogue
Because The Narrative Project is an intensive program for writers who are truly ready to *finally* get their books complete, there is a brief application process. Please fill out the application form.
Please feel free to contact me.