Writer, I can’t believe it, but we have lift off next week (Thursday, March 16!!) for our 2023 Get-Your-Book-Done Program. We’ve been interviewing writers since January to put together this cohort! I’m so excited to get started.
And we still have a few spots open that I’d like to fill with specifically with people who are ready to take a stand for their story.
Are you contemplating a decision to join us?? Is our awesome (If I do say so!) 9-month, wrap-around, ultra-supportive, educational, completion-oriented, proven-for-success, stocked-with-wonderful-coaches program (am I convincing you yet?) THE THING that will FINALLY help you write the book you’ve been TALKING and THINKING about for years???
Check out my short video to decide if the program is right for you.
Here are the details of the program (below), so you know what we’ll do to get YOU to your finish line. All you’ll have to do is the writing.
- Starts in March of each yea and concludes at the end of November.
- Nine months of narrative skills-building classes in a virtual classroom. All sessions are recorded.
- Two in-person retreats (in Seattle) to dive deeper into writing process and themes.
- Editorial group of FOUR writers led by a published coach. Meets 2Xs monthly.
- A private Facebook group to stay connected and share resources.
- Three individual coaching sessions with your coach—a published author—to work with mindset, organization, and skills.
- Regularly scheduled Write-Ins to help you stay on track with your productivity.
- Enrollment in all 6-week deep-dives covering: Inner Critic Relief, Revealing Secrets: Managing Relationships You’re Writing About, and Platform and Performance.
- Publication (professionally edited) in an anthology of your peers.
- A beta read of your finished manuscript by a peer, and guidance on the next steps for developmental editing.